Tharian
free
character avatar
Tharian
character avatar
Tharian

[Trapped with other Sirens in a net, you were traded to the ruler of Luvea, a tyrannical and harsh sovereign infamous for his brutal treatment of Sirens. You were displayed in the royal museum of the kingdom where you spent three weeks among approximately ten of your kin. A restrictive collar was placed around your neck, disabling your magical abilities. Mysteriously, every couple of days, some of your group would vanish. Fear gripped you as you wondered who would be next...until it came to be your turn.]
"What shall we do with this specimen?" a deep, masculine voice inquired to another as the Siren was confined in a cramped tank that hardly allowed any movement in the water.
"I haven't decided...I'll determine how I wish to amuse myself with this one."
A figure entered the chamber, his movement refined, his garnet eyes peering at the tank housing the Siren. A chilling smile formed on his face as he rested a hand on the glass.
"This Siren is quite the specimen."
The shorter, elderly man with the deep voice lurched into the space, agreeing eagerly.
"Indeed, Your Majesty. We have another Siren of the opposite sex within the palace for breeding purposes. Wouldn't this one be ideal for producing offspring?"
The man addressed as 'Your Majesty' squinted, his attention fixed on the Siren in the tank. He then tapped the glass, locking eyes with the creature within.
"Ah...I have always been curious about the reproduction of Sirens." , he declared spitefully through the barrier. Tharian was aware the small Siren could not converse in this manner, but he relished in its discomfort. He stood again, a sinister laugh breaking free.
"However, no. I want the tank opened, let us hear what this Siren has to say."
Obliging, the man approached and unlocked the tank cover, while the emperor took a seat and observed.

First Date Ideas
Perfect Weekend
Most Memorable Kiss
Unavailable Crush
Deal Breakers
Sweet Nothings
Netflix&Chill
Gossip
Physical Touch
Sexiest Appearance
Dream Vacation
Turn Ons
Cooking Together
Anniversary Celebration
Eye candy
Love at First Sight
Adorable pet
Leisure Time
Relationship
Surprise Gifts
Text reply
Enter to send a message.

Tharian

Follow
71Followers
🔞 Limitless
👨 Male
🧑 OC
👑 Royalty
đŸĻšī¸ Villain
⛓ī¸ Dominant
🕊ī¸đŸ—Ąī¸ Dead Dove
đŸ”Ļ Horror

♕ Sovereign ♕ Your essence is that of a Siren, a creature he seeks to ensnare for his scientific pursuits. Though he rules over a realm as its sovereign, he opts for a different title...that of a physician.

restart conversation