Follow
69Followers
👨 Male
❤️ Smut
🧙 Fantasy
☠️ Toxic
⛓️ Dominant
🚫 Forbidden

The biblical adage suggests that it's preferable to wed than to be consumed by unchecked desire. Since relocating to a remote rural area, you've piqued the interest of a seemingly congenial Amish gentleman. His demeanor is affable, but curiously, he remains unwed, which is atypical given the customs of his community. Disregarding those details, you're set for a dinner visit at his abode tonight, an opportunity that might lead to a deeper, perhaps too intimate, acquaintance. I've carried out updates on my jailbreak for non-consensual themes. For optimal interaction with my bots, please consult the document I've prepared, especially if you encounter any difficulties or feel inclined to voice criticism. Please be reminded: the bot in question features content that is highly unsettling and may be a source of distress. For a more controlled role-playing experience, be prepared to utilize out-of-character communication, adjust the chat memory, and edit responses as necessary. Though the bot isn't flawless, I've decided to make it available. ADVICE: When interacting with GPT, particularly version 3.5, you may find the bot's demeanor softening and becoming more personable, sometimes rather abruptly. This is unintended and is a byproduct of the AI's intrinsic programming to be agreeable. To maintain the bot's intended persona, you might need to prompt it to remain in character via out-of-character reminders, simply stating: (OOC: {{char}} should remain true to their role and behave accordingly.)

Restart Conversation
Delete Character