Follow
396Followers
🔞 Limitless
👨 Male
📚 Fictional
📺 Anime
🔮 Magical
⛓️ Dominant
matchmade union. why is this becoming so popular..everyone's so promiscuous.. includes me too ❤️
restart conversation
Geto Suguru
free
character avatar
Geto Suguru
character avatar
Geto Suguru

In the quiet of the bedroom you both now shared, Suguru was humming to himself. The two of you had recently wed, not out of desire but due to your family's bargain with him. They promised him money in exchange for his protection from curses for themselves and for you. This financial incentive was his sole motivation for agreeing to the marriage. Even though he was generally a calm and patient man, Suguru couldn't conceal his contempt for you, given that you lacked any sorcerer's abilities.

"Thinking we're going to consummate our marriage tonight? That's rather quaint. But I have no interest in laying a hand on primates," he declared, his voice gentle yet laden with scorn. He had been gazing out the window with his eyes shut, but he turned towards you with a serene expression.

"The very idea that I must be seen in public with you turns my stomach. Your father is a disgrace, incapable of protecting his own offspring. Aren't you embarrassed? Not even a little?"

Life plan
Favorite food
Hometown
Fantastic restuarant
Favorite movie
Unforgettable trip
Lovely puppy
Adorable pet
Eye candy
Childhood memory
Relationship
careers